Single Layer High Output Blown Film Lines
LF-250, 200mm wide layflat
LF-400, 350mm wide layflat
LF 600, LF-700, 550mm & 650mm layflat
- Single-lip air ring cooling is standard.
- Optional dual lip high flow air ring.
- Nip rolls and guide rolls are from 250mm wide to 700mm wide.
- Layflat film width: 200mm up to 650mm
- Extruders sizes from 12.5mm up to 60mm
- Die size (orifice diameter): 40 mm to 120 mm diameter
- Die opening: 0.8mm (standard) (other sizes on request)
- Nip rolls (top of tower) can optionally be water cooled.
- Guide (stabilizing) cage with Teflon rollers – simultaneous quick adjustment feature (optional)
- Air supplied by a turbo blower. Infinitely variable speed air flow.
- Collapsing frame (“tent”) can be made with carbon fiber rollers instead of polished teak for low friction and low inertia.
- Optional motorized tower height adjustment.
- Optional oscillating haul-off at top of tower.
- Optional automatic web guiding (centering) system
- Optional film edge trimming – for making two single layers of film
- Optional blown film side splitting, optional unfolders are available, or for use with MDO’s.
- Optional two-station windup unit for the edge trimmed film
- Optional constant film tension windup system are available
- For either single-station windup or two-station windup
- A load cell detects the film tension and adjusts the torque on the roll drive accordingly
- Film windup tension is constant at all roll diameters
- Roll width up to a maximum of 700mm